Our hundreds fully qualified and accredited inspectors present in more than 50 cities in China, India,Malaysia,Vietnam,Turkey and ect are ready to provide the most professional inspection service for you!
- ensure the quantity produced (finished and packed) matches with the quantity ordered
- ensure visual appearance (color, finish) matches with product ordered
- ensure product specifications (measurements, material, functions) comply with the order
- verify packaging, labeling, instructions and markings comply with mandatory standards
2. Production Monitoring (PM): Constant oversight in your factory with daily reports on quality and production status to identify, fix problems quickly and implement corrective actions in real-time.
3. During Production Check (DUPRO):Control and recommendations for production processes and capacity. If the defects are found, the supplier has more time to correct or replace, so it could help the importer to avoid the problem of delay of delivery;
4. Initial Production Check (IPC): Inspection of machinery and materials to be used for your order prior to production.Allowing implementing corrective actions before mass production is launched.Avoiding misinterpretations and misunderstandings.
5. Container Loading Check (CLC):Sunchine inspection service makes sure the final details of your product and actual ordered quantity are correct and are securely loaded onto your container before signing off and settling final payment.
6. Factory Inspections: To verify the comprehensive capacity of enterprises, such as production capacity, manufacturing process,technical capacity, quality management system and export experience etc according to ISO 9000 standard.
7. Lab Testing: For Chemical.Textile&Leather,Metal,Mechanical & Electric,Cosmetic,food,etc.
- Is your supplier 'ISO 9001 certified' by a reputable certification body?
- Has the supplier implemented Quality Management System (QMS) standards to manage its key business processes?
- The existence and reliability of the factory (monthly production capabilities, the type of machinery used, the main products produced, and in-house/outsourced operations)
- Whether the premises and factory capacities correlate with your order (assessing production facilities, the quality control system for incoming goods inspection, in-process controls and final online inspections); how is packaging material handled; how is non-conforming material handled; how are communication, document control & workflow; and complaints management managed?
- The training and experience of the workforce as well as the working conditions
- Review your potential and existing suppliers business and production processes.
- Choose a supplier that is right for your order
- An Initial Production Inspection (IPI) is conducted at the very beginning of production, ideally after the vendor verification process (factory and/or social audit) has been completed.
- The objective of an Initial Production Inspection, or Pre Production Inspection (PPI), is to identify defective materials or components prior to the production process, thereby minimizing the risk of non-conformities and allowing for timely corrections where necessary. It can also identify if your vendor has correctly understood your order, avoiding miscommunication and ensuring that any deviations from the customer’s specifications are addressed early.
- Ensure your requirements are met
- Inspect the quality of your components
- Preview the production process
- Detect and fix problems early
- Avoid wasting time
- Avoid additional costs
What is a During Production Inspection?
- The During Production Inspection (DUPRO or DPI), or In-line Product Inspection (IPI), checks semi-finished or finished goods part-way through the production process. Generally, this takes place when between 40% of your order has been produced and 20% export-packed.
- Doing so improves your control over production and allows for timely correction of defects and improvements to quality.
- Verify your order is on schedule
- Ensure your products comply with the Golden Sample
- Make adjustments early in the production cycle
What is a Pre-shipment Inspection?
- The Final Random Inspection (FRI), or Pre Shipment Inspection (PSI), checks finished products when at least 80% of your order has been produced and export-packed. Samples are selected at random, according to AQL sampling standards and procedures.
- The Final Random Inspection ensures that the production complies with your specifications and/or the terms of your purchase order or letter of credit.
- Verify your goods before they are shipped.
- Approve final payment in confidence
- Refuse the order if it does not meet your requirements
What is a Container Loading check?
- Container Loading Supervision (CLC) checks that your order is both complete and securely loaded into its container before shipment. This inspection ensures that the goods delivered by the factory are compliant with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
- A container loading inspection also ensures that the export cartons are securely loaded into the container, and that the container is in good condition (clean, dry, damage and odor free).
- Ensure that your whole production is shipped
- Get your goods loaded with care
- Check the condition of your containers
- Verify the correct quantity has been loaded
-After the control, we'll send you one very detailed Inspection report with lots of photos and description to show you the real quality of your product and also the found defects and comments by our inspector within 24h!
-Our inspection is based on AQL system very strictly. Our clients are satisfied with our high quality services. We hope also to become your reliable quality partner in China!
Why choose us?
- Professional in business consulting, quality management and inspection services.we can advise you regarding suppliers' selection, help you to make the factory audit and assessment and provide third party inspection services all along the production process.
- Chinese/France Management team with an extensive experience in International Trade Consulting and in Quality Management in France and in China.
- Extensive QC experience and strong detection capability to provide the buyer with the most reliable product quality guarantee. Our inspectors are trained to detect products containing non-standard or non-compliant components.
- We respect the fact to be impartial, fair and honest. Inspection independent from the manufacturer. Sunchine Inspection guarantees independence, fairness and trustworthiness for whole inspection procedure. We are responsible for our clients only.
- Our inspectors are our full time employees and all all have a relevant expertise in the sector of products they inspect ,well-qualified and expert in the field of products they inspect and test.
- Keep confidential for all commercial secret.
- Let us be your eyes and ears in factory!